Sider

Saturday, April 20, 2013

PinkyParadise Package

So I got my package from PinkyParadise earlier than expected,it took 2 days for it to arrive :S






Jumily nr.5


These ones looks like Dolly Winks Real Nude,but a lot cheaper! :D


Jumily nr.6

Not happy about these ones >:C
 I wanted to replace my Dolly Wink Pure little's with something that was less expensive so I decided to buy these from Jumily,since they were about half the price of Dolly Wink.However,I was disappointed when I saw how cheap looking they were in the package. They look fine in the picture but they're actually quite choppy and uneven in RL


 I got these for free,a little surprise package from PP :D! It's probably because they didn't have my prescription for the Vassen Kirei Green lenses,after I had payed and ordered it. And then they didn't have my replacement lenses either,lol. But I must say,they have an awesome customer service and they're always eager to please. They're not sponsoring me to say this either. I ordered a pair of lenses once,which I knew were known to have defects but they were so striking I couldn't resist. I had to ask for replacements 2 times since they all had some kind of defect. The first one stung,the second had a lump inside, but the third one were perfect. They didn't try to convince me to take a refund or change them for some other ones,they just happily obliged,and sent new ones.

But I do buy a lot from them,2 or 3 times a year I'll spend enough for them to send things to me for free priority shipping,so nuff said.

I'm looking forward to trying these ^ ^

Eyebrow mascara

Lens case


Contents of the lens case,a bottle for lens water,a lens case and a pair of tweezers for picking up the lenses.

Rohto Lychee eye drops



At first I thought I'd gotten a bad replica since it felt like someone had put menthol mouth freshner in my eyes,but it's supposed to feel like that.
....
Well I did refresh my eyes so it wasn't a lie

And I bought some new lenses


To be perfectly honest,they look exactly the same as the Geo Princess Mimi Chocolate brown/ Vassen Princess Bambi Queen Brown,the only difference is the pupil hole is bigger on the starmish ones,making the look less intense than the aforementioned ones. To put it short,it gives a better dolly look than Bambi and Mimi. And for any twilight cosplayers who's cosplaying Edward,Bambi and Mimi are the lenses for you.

The other pair I bought is Geo Princess Mimi Almond brown,I always have at least one pair of these as they're my favourite everyday lenses. If anyone is buying their first pair of lenses and you have brown eyes,I recommend these. They blend in so well with brown!

Geo Princess Mimi Almond Brown

That's it for me,hope you enjoyed it ^ ^




4 comments:

  1. Cool stuff! Linsene så bra ut på deg :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takk^^ De er utrolig fine på brune øyne og så ser de ikke fake ut heller selv med lite eller ingen sminke på :)

      Delete
  2. you are precius and the shops... OMG, I like it <3
    bye :3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts behind <(^.^)>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...