Sunday, December 30, 2012

My new microphone sEX1

My new sEX1 toy
So...yeah, I finally decided to take
my singing to a new level, +1 level
I guess ^ ^
I got tips as how to find a good/decent studio mic from a friend,and made the decission to just do it.
I felt it had to be now or newer. Yolo. I always postpone stuff untill the very last second and I'm trying to change that part about me. Besides, postponing stuff like this would have resulted in me laying on my deathbed and shouting "I should have bought that SEX1" , then passing silently away , and people around me frowning at the stuff I just said,and that being my final words . *Funny picture*
No , that will be my new years resolution . Stop with the postponing. That and some other things...
Im really looking forward to using it, only, I forgot to buy a piece thats kinda essential for it to be used properly, but no biggie. I'll try to use it tomorrow without that little essential piece.
Im thinking I'll try to cover Rihanna's Diamonds since it's THE song atm, then going over to something a little more advanced like Toberu Mono, I simply love that song ^ ^
Since I'm terrible at saying the word "no" and NOT being a people pleaser, I ended up buying more than just a mic. I bought a Steinberg extern soundcard thingy which Im also looking forward to play around with, though I most definately will end up being angry, frustrated and sworing off from "ever trying to use such crap again" and it being "a lousy piece of shit I never should have bought", with it being trown inside a closet and collecting dust for 2 months , and me retrieving it and then suddenly understanding how it works. That's just how I operate stuff. Guess I'll write an update later ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts behind <(^.^)>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...